Five reasons I use directNIC.com for my domain registrations:
- Low registration price. Only US$15 a domain per year. Plus, you can have discount rates if you are registering multiple domains.
- Flexible management. You can modify your account and your domain by yourself at any time. You don't need somebody's approval
and there is no charge for any modification. In addition, you can always ask directNIC.com for help with your domain management.
- Free features. If your domain is registered with directNIC.com, you
can enjoy their free services, such as URL forwarding, email forwarding, Web hosting, and free domain parking.
- Nice customer support. They answer your email and your phone calls almost immediately. I was with another company and I
could never get hold of their customer support.
- Easy transfer. You can also transfer your domain to directNIC.com and they don't charge for the transfer process. All you need to do is fill out the online transfer forms and then respond to the confirmation email. The US$15 dollar transfer fee is actually
the first year's registration fee. And, you don't have to register for more than one year. Not only that, but the time you have left with your current registrar will roll over to
your new account.